How To Make TikTok Video Viral
TikTok is the newest social media network. It allows you to post short videos with music in the background and share them with a worldwide audience. If you want your TikTok video to go viral, it’s not enough to just make a funny video and hope for the best. Get creative!
Take inspiration from other TikTok stars and try some of these tips:
- Choose a catchy song that will get people hooked on your video.
- Make your content relatable to an audience of all ages, interests, and backgrounds.
- Think about what makes your content funny or interesting.
What can you do in the video that no one else can?
What is TikTok?
TikTok is a free app available on Apple and Android devices. As with most social networks, you will need an account to post videos. The app has short videos that can be shared to social media. When you first create an account, you will be prompted to link it to Instagram or Snapchat. With Instagram you can then use the popular hashtag #TikTok. You can then create your account and start posting short videos to TikTok, Facebook and Instagram. The app is famous for allowing users to post songs and do not conform to any style or rules. This means that users can upload any type of content. You will then be able to see other similar videos and share your own with a great level of social interaction.
How To Make A Viral TikTok Video
For the best results, use funny content and keep the storytelling simple. Here are some ideas for what to post:
- A simple skit/comedy/comedy skit with a specific point to make.
- Pop culture references, lyrics, and short movie clips.
- A call to action: What Are The Dos And Don’ts Of Your Industry
- Don’t be cheap when it comes to your creative budget. Go ahead and advertise on other websites, apps, games, and more with My Online Billboard.
- Do watch your statistics.
- Have patience when it comes to making your video viral. The important thing is to make the content interesting and to give people what they want to watch.
- Don’t overthink your video.
Tips For Making Your TikTok Video Go Viral
- Make Your Video Dramatic As you’ll see in the video above, Nathan Wohlwend, known as PenchicCreative on TikTok, uses scary background music and makes it dramatic with some dramatic face poses and dramatic lighting. He says, “This is my own personal take on the classic ‘Wayne’s World’ camera test. This one’s not half bad.”
- Start With A Clever Opening Another way to get your video noticed is to start with something funny. To do this, plan ahead and work out how you want to start your video and think about the best way to hook your viewers. You can share a story, tell a joke or even just a quick visual that can hook viewers in. These all work.
- Use Eye-Catching Video Effects Using eye-catching effects in your video might help you stand out from the crowd.
Tips For Making Your TikTok Video Go Viral
In today’s time, you have the ability to leverage the reach of millions of other websites, apps, games and other platforms that already have millions of followers. One of the best examples of this is to use My Online Billboard and Make The Entire Internet Your Billboard, advertising your Tik-Tok video to go viral!
How to make a tiktok video go viral by advertising on other websites, apps, games and more!
Step 1) Sign up for a free My online billboard Account
Create your TikTok’s free video Online Billboard Account or log in with your account details if you already have an account.
Step 2) Design Your Online Billboard
If you have acess to a personal designer who will create an attractive image, we suggest you have them create your online billboard. if not, you can use Canva.com to create your Free Online Billboard. Also if you would like us to design your online billboard, we also offer that opportunity within your dashboard.
Billboard Sizes We Accept: [.jpg|.gif|.png] THESE SIZES FIT 99% OF WEBSITES: Use At Least 1 – 300×250 | 728×90 | 120×600 | 160×600 | 468×60 | 300×600 | 320×50 | [1 MB MAX]
Example of An Online Billboard For An Online Billboard Ad To Reach Millions and make your tiktok video go viral.
Step 4) Pay For your Campaign
First you have to enter in your email address, enter your budget, and input your credit card details.
Since this you’re trying to reach a million people, we suggest you use five hundred dollars or more for 30 days. More is best if you can.
(We do not store any credit card information on our website. We have partnered with STRIPE to handle all transactions.)
Step 5) Enter Online billboard campaign details
Next, you will select your target audience. Since you are trying to learn how to reach a million people for your tiktok video to go viral, we suggest you select maximize impressions and reach. this will advertise you across thousands of of websites, apps and games to the maximum number of people regardless to where they go.
typically you can expect your online billboard to begin advertising within 24-48 business hours.